Terms and Conditions
1. In general, statues are made to order and not inventoried. Please allow about 30 business days for your order to be completed, and additional time for shipping.
2. Merchandise is shipped U.P.S./R.P.S. or common carrier. All prices are FOB Chicago Illinois. All orders are subject to acceptance at our offices. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors and omissions.
3. All prices are subject to change without notification.
4. Orders will be accepted using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Money orders, certified checks and personal checks are also accepted. However, for pre-paid orders using personal checks, the order will be held 10 days for check clearance.
5. Please sign for only the number of packages delivered to you by the carrier. Any shortage not accounted for by the carrier's delivery receipt, or Defects in merchandise, must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. No credit can be allowed unless authorized by ElementsOfHome.com.
6. What forms of payment do we accept? Can I pay by check?
- All merchandise must be paid in full before it ships. We accept personal checks, money orders, certified checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All payments should be made payable to ElementsofHome.com.
- We will also accept checks with mail-in orders. However, when using personal checks, the order will be held up to 10 days for check clearance. Please go through the checkout process and choose "Mail or Fax in This Order." Then print the Shopping Cart page and remit payment to:
- ElementsOfHome.com - Attn: Mail Order Processing, 1801 N. Central Park Ave , Chicago, IL 60647. FAX: 773-489-2159
7. Items may be returned for credit, replacement, or exchange if they arrive damaged or with defects. We must be notified that you'd like to return the item within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge and freight charges as applicable. Our product is made to order and customized with your finish choice. Any cancellations received after production has began on the order are also subject to a 25% restocking fee. Our items are manufactured to last for years, but if an item should deteriorate unnaturally, because of faulty craftsmanship, we will replace that item within a limit of one year. Elements of Home is not responsible for any damages to areas or structures under or in the vicinity of the purchased Elements of Home piece, such as pedestals, grounds, or buildings. No compensation will be given for damages of any structures outside of our manufactured product. If mounted in a set location Elements of Home is not responsible for costs of removal, shipping and/or re-installation of said product. All finishes may vary throughout production due to their hand painted application.